Use this guide to help you get your 1&1 Registered Domain name onto Brite Web Hosting Servers
1) Login to your 1&1 Account Here: https://account.1and1.com/
2) Select Domains -> Manage Domains
3) Check the box next to the domain you want to host on Brite Web Servers to select it and then select Edit DNS Settings from the Domain Settings drop-down menu.
4) Click the radio button next to Other name servers
5) Enter the following name servers in the text boxes in the Name Server Settings section.
6) When all have been entered, click the Save button to save your changes
Thats it! Your site is now pointed to Brite Hosting Servers!
**Please note that it can take upto 48 hours for DNS changes to take effect. If after 48 hours, your site has not moved as expected, please open a support case**